Location – Southern US Region
Employment Type – Full Time (Commission Based Pay)
ICX Realty, a global provider of commercial real estate and data center cloud, colocation and IaaS solutions is seeking highly motivated individuals with a background in software and cloud solutions sales that is specific to the Master Agency, Cloud Brokerage, VAR, SI, & MSP channel partner sales framework. Prospect should be highly skilled in channel leadership, governance, sales execution, team building & management, and channel strategy. The role will report to the Channel Organization and execute a sustainable channel strategy that delivers accretive results to ICX Realty’s indirect channel business. This quota-carrying position will be responsible for the creation and execution of a regional channel partner strategy, channel sales management, re seller enablement, unrelenting productivity, and new-market development. The individual will need to be well-respected within the regional market with a proven track record of success. A data-analytics approach, results-driven style, strong leadership attributes, and a commanding understanding of software and cloud channels are essential. The ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial peer relationships within ICX Realty is also vital.
- Regionally drive and proactively evolve a sustainable channel and alliance strategy which drives execution and predictable results in the respective area markets throughout the region.
- As regional success increases, create job functions and descriptions to execute against the overall regional, national, and global channel strategy.
- Ultimately build and lead a best-in-class channel sales team dedicated to the success of the region.
- Excel at business planning and governance that is in direct alignment with ICX Realty’s Channel Team.
- Create and maintain executive relationships with partners aligned with ICX Realty’s’ channel strategy.
- Develop route-to-market strategies for ICX Realty’s entire product portfolio within regional reseller base.
- Align resources for co-development of partner owned solutions.
- Introduce, develop and accelerate nascent growth for all ICX Realty offerings within all applicable vertical markets.
- Extensive cloud channel sales experience.
- Proven success at managing Technology Services Brokerages and Master Agents for Colocation, Cloud and IaaS services such as: Intelisys, Telarus, Sandler, Bridgepoint etc.
- Experience fostering and growing win-win relationships with large corporate resellers such as: CDW, SHI, Connection, Zones, PCM, Etc.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance teams is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of channel management, partner programs, and strategic alliance experience.
- 5+ yrs. experience in executive-interfacing roles with enterprise information technology vendors and solutions providers.
- Documented software and cloud channel success with sustained execution and demonstrable results.
- Strong background in software and cloud solutions development, route-to-market planning, and successful execution.
- Must have strong technical, analytical, and financial acumen.
- Approximately 50% travel and ability to work both remotely and independently is an imperative.